Stage 1: Using Your Digital Camera
Address: 23 Donegall Street
Postcode: BT1 2FF
Start Date: Saturday 1st April 2017 10:00
End Date: Saturday 22nd April 2017 13:00
Duration: 4 Weeks
Days: Every Saturday until end date
Disabled Access: Yes
Tutor: Chris Barr
Course Duration: 4 x Three Hour Sessions
When: Saturday 1, 8, 15 & 22 April 2017
Time: 10am - 1pm
Number of Places: 10
Earlybird £135 - Expires 1st March
This practical, hands-on course is designed both for beginners and those wishing to refresh previous knowledge.
You will get an introduction to your camera’s manual controls and will get to know the potential of your camera as well as taking the hit-and-miss out of picture taking. This course will also enable you to apply a practical and theoretical knowledge to help you use a digital camera effectively and creatively.
What You Will Need
- A digital camera with manual controls.
What You Will Learn
- How to work your camera in full manual exposure mode.
- How to use ISO, shutter speed and aperture to create the correct exposure for a given photograph.
- What white balance and metering settings to use in various situations.
- Exposure compensation and good composition– what makes your images interesting and how to get great creative camera effects.
- Histogram and file formats (RAW + JPEG) explained.
- A basic overview of focusing, flash, lenses and filters.
For more information contact Conor at firstname.lastname@example.org
NB Listings on whatsonni.com are provided by our users. Whatsonni.com are not responsible for any errors, ommissions or inaccuracies.