Stage 2: Develop & Review Your Photography Practice
Address: 23 Donegall Street
Postcode: BT1 2FF
Start Date: Saturday 1st April 2017 14:00
End Date: Saturday 22nd April 2017 17:00
Duration: 4 Weeks
Days: Every Saturday until end date
Disabled Access: Yes
Tutor: Chris Barr / Jim Maginn
Course Duration: 4 x Three Hour Sessions
When: Saturday 1, 8, 15 & 22 April 2017
Time: 2pm - 5pm
Number of Places: 10
Earlybird £135 - Expires 1st March
This practical, hands-on course is aimed at people wishing to further develop their knowledge and practice of photography. It will also give you an insight into the history of contemporary photography and of Belfast Exposed.
What You Will Need
- A basic knowledge and experience in photography is required to participate in this course. We would therefore recommend participating in one of our 'Stage 1: Using Your Digital Camera' courses first.
What You Will Learn
- Experience practical sessions on studio and street photography.
- Technical skills that you can use during a photo shoot to produce a high standard of photography.
- Techniques for better composition and ideas for expanding your practice and research.
- How to prepare high quality prints from digital files.
- An introduction to digital darkroom techniques, exploring exposure, contrast and colour control.
The final session (4th week) includes a one-to-one session for each participant, allowing you an opportunity to get a review of your work from the Belfast Exposed tutor team. This session, as well as giving an insight into themselves as a photographer, will also provide you with feedback to enable you to explore your interests and skills as a photographer and help you identify the areas of photography that you wish to develop in the future.
For more information contact Conor at email@example.com
NB Listings on whatsonni.com are provided by our users. Whatsonni.com are not responsible for any errors, ommissions or inaccuracies.