Focus On: Lightroom Beginner
Address: 23 Donegall Street
Postcode: BT1 2FF
Start Date: Saturday 6th May 2017 10:00
End Date: Saturday 6th May 2017 16:00
Duration: 1 Day
Disabled Access: Yes
Tutor: Mervyn Smyth
Course Duration: 1 x Six Hour Session
When: Saturday 6 May 2017
Time: 10am – 4pm
Number of Places: 6
Earlybird £70 - Expires 6th April
This technical course is aimed at beginners to Lightroom and those wishing to refresh previous knowledge.
The course will cover the basic Lightroom features and techniques that you can use to adjust, correct and enhance your photographs, and how to catalogue and organise your library of images.
What You Will Need
- No requirements. We provide iMac computers with Lightroom for you to use during the course.
What You Will Learn
- Basic overview of the display, interface and controls of Lightroom.
- Working with images in the RAW format.
- Adjustments such as levels, curves, colour correction, lens correction etc.
- Printing and publishing your photographs covering sizing, colour management and watermarking.
- Manage your workflow through cataloguing, archiving etc.
For more information contact Conor at firstname.lastname@example.org
NB Listings on whatsonni.com are provided by our users. Whatsonni.com are not responsible for any errors, ommissions or inaccuracies.