Focus On: Printing Your Black & White Negatives
Address: 23 Donegall Street
Postcode: BT1 2FF
Web Address: www.belfastexposed.org
Start Date: Wednesday 29th March 2017 18:00
End Date: Wednesday 5th April 2017 21:00
Duration: 2 Weeks
Days: Every Wednesday until end date
Disabled Access: Yes
Tutor: Mervyn Smyth
Course Duration: 2 x Three Hour Session
When: Wednesday 29 March & 5 April 2017
Time: 6pm - 9pm
Number of Places: 6
Earlybird £70 - Expires 22nd February
Learn how to get the best out of your previously taken black and white negatives in a full-day hands on session aimed at understanding the potential of black and white photographic printing.
This course is designed both for beginners and those wishing to refresh previous knowledge.
What You Will Need
- You must bring your own 35mm processed negatives.
What You Will Learn
- Process your roll of film to contact sheets.
- Produce an edit from your contact sheet.
- How to achieve the correct exposure and tonal range of your print and how to enhance certain aspects of the image.
- Set the correct printing grade and split grade.
- Pre-Flashing the paper and printing on different papers (e.g resin, coated, single grade, multigrade and fibre papers)
- Gain knowledge of printing with traditional black and white darkroom techniques.
For more information contact Conor at email@example.com
NB Listings on whatsonni.com are provided by our users. Whatsonni.com are not responsible for any errors, ommissions or inaccuracies.