Focus On: Photoshop Beginner
Address: 23 Donegall Street
Postcode: BT1 2FF
Start Date: Saturday 29th April 2017 10:00
End Date: Saturday 29th April 2017 16:00
Duration: 1 Day
Disabled Access: Yes
Tutor: Mervyn Smyth
Course Duration: 1 x Six Hour Session
When: Saturday 29 April 2017
Time: 10am – 4pm
Number of Places: 6
Earlybird £70 - Expires 29th March
This technical course is aimed at beginners to Photoshop and those wishing to refresh previous knowledge.
The course will cover the basic Photoshop features and techniques that you can use to adjust, correct and enhance your photographs.
What You Will Need
- No requirements. We provide iMac computers with Photoshop for you to use during the course.
What You Will Learn
- Basic overview of the display, interface and controls of Photoshop.
- How to use and work with layers.
- Adjustments such as levels, colour correction etc.
- How to use tools such as clone stamp.
- How to save your photographs for web use.
For more information contact Conor at firstname.lastname@example.org
NB Listings on whatsonni.com are provided by our users. Whatsonni.com are not responsible for any errors, ommissions or inaccuracies.