Stop Smoking Hypnosis
Joyous Therapies for Women
Address: 8 Aghermore Court
Postcode: BT55 7QN
Web Address: www.joyoustherapies.co.uk
Start Date: Monday 11th July 2016 10:00
End Date: Sunday 25th June 2017 18:00
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Days: Every Monday until end date
Entrance Fee: £150
Disabled Access: Yes
Modern stop-smoking methods, using hypnosis, psychology, and visualisation are now powerful enough to be effective in one session. It might sound impossible, but by explaining the psychology behind smoking at the beginning of the session and using powerful hypnotic techniques hundreds of smokers have found it easy to quit smoking with me in just one single session. If you are truly committed to giving up you will find the session will motivate and empower you to break the habit of smoking once and for all.The Initial Consultation will involve:
- Understanding and examining your existing relationship with smoking
- Addressing any concerns you may have about smoking
- Discussion of hypnosis and how it can help you stop smoking
- Setting any future goals you may have, e.g. better health or improved financial circumstances
After the consultation you are guided into a deep level of relaxation during which your subconscious mind can re-examine its relationship with smoking. Using the information gathered during the initial consultation, your subconscious is given powerful suggestions, creating a new desire to abandon the smoking habit. Once accepted by the subconscious mind, the new suggestions will become deeply rooted and give you the best opportunity to stop smoking and begin your new 'smoke-free' life.The Smoking Cessation Hypnotherapy Programme is aimed to help you:
- Stop feeling the desire to have a cigarette
- Have a feeling of being in complete control
- Deal with the issues behind your smoking e.g. stress management
- Learn techniques to become a lifetime non-smoker
- Start thinking like a non-smoker.
How much does the programme cost?The Smoking Cessation Programme consists of one session which lasts 2.5 hours and costs £150. You will receive a FREE recording of your personalised smoking cessation hypnosis session for you to listen to at home to help you stay on track and remain a non-smoker for good!
NB Listings on whatsonni.com are provided by our users. Whatsonni.com are not responsible for any errors, ommissions or inaccuracies.