This policy applies to information we collect about:
visitors to our website;
people who do business with us/register for our service; and
1. The information we collect about you When you agree to purchase our services we collect the following personal information from you:
1.2 postal address, email address, telephone number,
2. How we will use the information about you We gather this information to allow us to process your registration, process any orders you may make, provide the services requested. The relevant information is then used by us to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your account and the provision of the services in general.
We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us to develop our website and our services.
We may contact you [by post, email or telephone] to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services.
3. Marketing We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service or products we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information please send a blank email message to (email address and link). If you agree to us providing you with marketing information you can always opt out at a later date.
We may also want to provide you with related information from third parties we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information please send an email to (email address and link). If you agree to us providing you with third party marketing information you can always opt out at a later date.
5. How we protect your information We have put in place the following security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information.
We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
6. Overseas transfers The information you provide may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) that do not have similar protection in place regarding your data and restrictions on its use as set out in this policy. However we will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information. The EEA comprises the EU member states plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers for the purposes specified above.
7. Access to your information and updating and correcting your information You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information please send an email to email@example.com or send a letter to whatsonni.com, Unit 6, The Linenhall Centre, Upperlands, BT46 5RN.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to JMCG changes, for example, if you change your email address, name or payment details, or if you wish to cancel your registration please let us know the correct details by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to whatsonni.com, 53 Kilrea Road, Upperlands, BT46 5RN. You may ask us or we may ask you to correct information you or we think is inaccurate and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
8. Sale of business If JMCG's business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
9. Your consent By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.