GO-FYT Warrior Ninja Challenge
EFS Adventure centre (all year) and Eikon Lisburn 2-4th November
17 Dundrod Road, Crumlin, County Antrim
The Go-Nutts Warrior is here. A series of races & challenges for you all to become NI Ultimate Warriors
Our first run is at
(Eikon Exibition Centre) 2-4th Novembers at the NI Leisure Show
The Go-Nutts Warrior is here. A series of races & challenges for you all to become NI Ultimate Warriors @ the NI Leisure Show 2-4th November Eikon Exhibition Centre for all ages. Once you enter our ninja challenge your life will never be the same again.
Individual Female, Male, Vets male, Vets Female, Teams x 3 people, Schools Cup, Kids from 5-18yrs or turn up and run for fun
Simply the fastest time wins the following prizes,
· Adult Section 2 tickets to our Bootcamp in Valencia, Spain worth over £500.
· Veteran prizes are 2 tickets the British Super Bike Championships,
· Schools Cup get free assault courses and inflatables setup for a whole day for the whole school
· Other prizes are Sports watches and much more
· This Event is Cardio, Strength, Endurance, Agility and Strength of mind.
Also kids can run the Santa Run and get Fit for Christmas
The NI only inflatable Santa Run has gone even bigger, bouncier and more insane for 2018.With NEW, crazy obstacles you’ll need to grab your hats & hold on to your sacks for the most fun and extreme Santa Run you'll ever experience! You will flip, bounce & boing your way around the inflatable assault course in your Christmas outfits or whatever suits you !! Guaranteed to be so much fun chasing Santa around the course Time!
NI Newest adventure Centre is here:
Go Nutts Adventure Centre, 17 Dundrod Rd, Crumlin, Antrim on site we have Mud Run Centre, Tunnel’s, Dungeon’s, Rope Swings, Bootcamp, Be a Firefighter for the day, Nerf War Zone, Corporate days and Birthday Parties.
We can come to your place, school, outdoor event, leisure centre, hall etc
· With over 30 different obstacle’s on site or 20 at your location we have it all challenges for all abilities
· free parking
· Wheelchair access
Important Info for GO-Nutts WARRIORS
1. We have no use for injured Warriors, so follow the Code.
2. We highly recommend that you wear gloves. A Warrior with sore hands is half a Warrior. Protect your hands and swing longer
3. We strongly recommend you warm up your body/muscles before entering the runs
4. Wear long sleeves and long track suit bottom’s as sliding will give you friction burns on the inflatables
5. Always watch out for other ninjas before attempting any obstacle
6. Make sure there is enough distance between yourself and the in front of you before you start the run
7. Give way to the faster ninja
8. Always stay within your means when attempting all obstacles
9. If there is a slide/assault course obstacle you are attempting, make sure that it is clear of other ninjas before you attempt it
10. Only Ninjas over the height of 1.25m are permitted to use the jump platform.
11. When jumping from the platform onto the airbag, always land on your bum or back. No ninja flips please
12. When landing on matting and with a two-footed landing
13. Only one ninja to jump at a time on the slides. Make sure the airbag is clear of other ninjas before you jump
14. Weight limit is 20 stone for all obstacles
15. Staff are there to provide guidance and safety advice only, any physical assistance must be provided by a trained professional Instructor only
16. All Ninjas must wear suitable footwear (E.G Trainers) no bare foot or flipflops