Santa's Grotto at The Boulevard
1 Cascum Avenue
As the festive season begins to get under way, The Boulevard in Banbridge is the perfect place to take your little elves (and canine companions) along to meet Santa Claus, unwrap fantastic offers across stores and avail of late-night shopping.
Come along from Thursday 29th November and enjoy;
- A visit to Santa’s Grotto where the kids can write a letter to Santa, receive a gift, see the elves and, of course, meet the man himself.
- ‘Quiet Night’ at The Boulevard Grotto on 30th November from 5.30pm - 6.30pm, which will provide a magical experience for visitors without the stress or panic that can sometimes occur when large crowds are queuing to visit Santa.
- The chance for your pet to meet ‘Santa Paws’, who will be stopping by to spread some Christmas cheer into your pets’ life for one night only on Thursday 6th December from 5.30 – 6.30pm.
- Up to 70% off high street prices and designer brands including Kurt Geiger, adidas, Jack Wills, L.K Bennett, Gap, Timberland and M&S.
- Free parking and late-night shopping until 9pm every weeknight from Thursday 29th November – Friday 21st December.
Santa’s Grotto is open from 29th November – 16th December on Thursday and Friday from 3.30 – 7.30pm, Saturday 11-4pm and Sunday from 1 – 5pm. From the 17th – 21st December, the grotto will be open weeknights from 3.30 – 7.30pm, Saturday 11-4pm and Sunday 1-5pm. Santa will also be stopping by on Christmas Eve for one last time before he flies back to the North Pole from 12 – 4pm.