Managing Investigation & Disciplinary Cases
Think People Consulting
Causeway Tower 12th Floor, 9 James Street South
Step by step guidance on the topic of grievance and disciplinary cases
This half-day workshop will provide you with extensive guidance on case management, beginning with initial response and spotting of high risk issues, time-efficient investigation handling, considerations for suspension, deliberation and decision making.
Delegates will have the opportunity to gain a thorough understanding of the full disciplinary process and the effects that non-compliance can have on a business.
Subject matter will include:
- Place of codes of best practice and policies
- Establishing key sources of information
- Skillful execution of interviewing-questioning techniques
- Managing difficult scenarios
- Developing allegations
- Analysing data, establishing key findings and drafting a robust investigation report
- Understanding when you can, cannot, should apply suspension