Game of Thrones: The Touring Exhibition
17 Queen's Road
GAME OF THRONES: The Touring Exhibition will make its debut visit to the UK and Ireland at the TEC from 11th April – 1st September 2019!
Designed specially by GES Events in collaboration with HBO® Global Licensing, the dramatic exhibition combines costumes, authentic props and majestic settings from all seven seasons to create an interactive and immersive Game of Thrones® experience like no other.
Located in the TEC Belfast, in the footprint of the legendary Titanic Studios, where much of the series was filmed over a 10-year period, allows fans to authentically immerse themselves in the mythical lands of Westeros and Essos, as well as relive the trials and tribulations of those who struggle for survival in the shadow of the Iron Throne, ahead of the highly anticipated season eight release.
The exhibition will give fans the experience of a lifetime, dropping them into the center of the Seven Kingdoms for an up-close and personal look at the artistry and craftsmanship behind the Emmy-winning series, as well as the opportunity to:
- Experience the wintry landscapes of the North
- Explore the tree-lined pathway of the Kingsroad
- See the regal settings of King’s Landing
- View the conquered city of Meereen with its garrisons of Unsullied warriors
- Discover iconic costumes of House Targaryen
- Explore Castle Black, the home of the Night’s Watch
- Step into the House of Black and White
- And the frozen lands Beyond the Wall
- Reach the iconic Iron Throne Room and gaze upon the Westerosi seat of power in all its foreboding glory.
Book your tickets online now at gameofthronesexhibition.co.uk!