Social Media, Content & Digital BOOST with Tina Calder of Excalibur Press
Creative Space, 6th Floor,
Supercharge your social media strategy, planning and content with these professional tips from the experts.
In our BOOST Facebook group you will get a series of bitesized, quick to digest and easy to implement top tips and advice to help you take action on your social media and content quickly this year.
Led by communications strategist and trainer Tina Calder, owner of UK based media & marketing agency Excalibur Press, will unveil the tools and secrets used by the professionals to create social media strategies, plans and content for her clients.
Supported by the team at Excalibur Press the Social Media, Content and Digital Marketing Boost group has been created to give business owners, marketers and social media managers access to tips, advice and expertise used on a daily basis to work with clients across a wide range of sectors and industries.
The group is open now (and once you have bought your ticket you will get immediate access) and full of great tips and tricks for you to look back on, however, from September 4th for 6 weeks there will be posts going out every day (and then sporadically after that during the week/month).
You will be empowered through regular posts, resources and live sessions to supercharge your social media strategy, planning and content.
This bootcamp will also feature a series of optional challenges and content prompts.
The Social Media, Content & Digital Marketing BOOST content will include:
- Strategy & planning
- Generating ideas
- Managing & maintenance
- Written content & captions
- Photo content
- Video content
- Graphics & visuals
- Lead generation & sales
- Blogging for your business
- Building a community
- New developments & news
- Creating influencer campaigns
What you will learn:
- How to create a basic social media strategy
- Photography tips
- How to turn that strategy into a plan of action
- Videography tips
- How to plan, schedule and distribute that content
- Developing your language and tone of voice
- Using emojis & hashtags
- What platforms you should consider and why
- Storytelling on social media
- What functions should you think about on each platform (eg, Hashtags, Stories etc…)
- Ways to brainstorm content
- Creating a content calendar
- Scheduling your content
- Streamlining your social media
- Where to get ideas
- 79 ideas you can use
- Types of content you can create
- Monitoring comments
- Optimising your social platforms
- A sample schedule plan you can follow
- The importance of branding
- Generating leads and making sales on social
- Creating great call to actions
- Tools we use at Excalibur Press
- Easy ways to blog
- Building a community
- Why your social media should be part of your wider marketing campaign
- How to create content for every step on the customer journey
- And much much more...
NOTE: if you do not have access to Facebook please let us know and we will keep you informed of whether an alternative method of getting the content will be released