91 The Quay
Situated in the picturesque village of Dundrum, this luxury 3-bedroom townhouse boasts an idyllic setting and provides a perfect place to unwind. Just 45 minutes from Belfast, it is a stunning location for a family holiday or a relaxing weekend retreat with friends. Enjoy the many charming walks from the house around Murlough Bay and the National Nature Reserve. For those seeking more energetic pursuits - the house provides easy access to the Mourne Mountains and a world-renowned golf course. The house sleeps 6-7 people.
• 3 spacious bedrooms - master bedroom with ensuite; double bedroom with additional single bed and a twin bedroom
• Fully equipped kitchen with cooker, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher
• Large, open-plan lounge with TV, DVD and CD player – selection of DVDs and CDs provided
• South-facing patio area with BBQ – the perfect spot to enjoy the evening sun. The patio area is fully enclosed making it ideal for young children.
• Car-parking to the front and rear
• Children’s high-chair and travel cot available
• Books and board games provided
• Excellent restaurants all within easy walking distance
For further information please call Sharon or Pauline on +44 (0)28 9065 6474 or email email@example.com
From Belfast take A24 to Newcastle, passing through Carryduff and Ballynahinch. As you enter Dundrum Village, the Quay Development is on the left hand side, before Brennan's garage.
From Dublin, take the M1 North and head towards Newry. Take the A25 passing through Downpatrick and Castlewellan. Take the A2 Belfast Road to Newcastle and follow signposts for Dundrum.
91 The Quay
Self Catering NISCHA ADT Self Catering ADTP Self Catering Ungraded Self Catering Managed by Down