Armagh City Hotel
A hotel with contemporary decor, a spacious layout and every modern convenience; with one of the largest conference facilities outside of Belfast. What’s more, its elevated position with panoramic views over a historic landscape, makes it the ideal place to soak up the sights and sounds of Ireland’s oldest city.
Guests can enjoy 93 en-suite bedrooms, delicious modern Irish cuisine in the Friary Restaurant as well as the state of the art health and leisure club. Friendly and professional service. Free car parking (350 spaces) including ample coach spaces.
The hotel is located only 50 minutes from Belfast and one hour 30 minutes from Dublin. With weekly live entertainment every Friday & Saturday evening.
• Follow the M1 to Junction11
• Turn off onto M12
• Follow signs to Portadown
• At Portadown, take signs to Armagh on A3
• When in Armagh, follow signs to Palace Stables
• The Armagh City Hotel is located at 2 Friary Road and immediately before Palace Stables
• Take the M1 all the way to Newry
• At the Dublin Road roundabout outside Newry take the signs for A1 Newry By-pass
• At the next roundabout; Fiveways, (note the Northbrook Laboratory on the left) take the first exit (to Armagh), the A28 (Armagh Road) and follow the signs to Armagh City
• On approaching Armagh at the traffic lights (with the Police Station on the left), follow the road round to the left and Armagh City Hotel is the next left
Distance and driving time to Airports:
Belfast International - 40 miles / approx. 45 minutes
Belfast City - 44 miles / approx. 60 minutes
Dublin International - 73 miles / approx.. 60-75 minutes
Description of Features
Purpose built city Hotel - large car parking area
Armagh City Hotel
Hotel Food and Drink Hotels WGTG member Hotel Event Space Provider Event Space Provider Av Equipment Wi-Fi Coach parking Catering facilities German French Hotels Pool Leisure facilities Send To MII Hotel Food and Drink Three Star Managed by Armagh Armagh and Down Accept NITB Terms and Condition Laundry Service Lift/Elevator Tea/Coffee making facilities TV In Bedrooms Family Room on request Swimming Pool On Premises Gym On Premises Ironing Facilities Euro Accepted Credit/Debit Cards Accepted Cot & Highchair Available Licensed Premises Hairdryer Available Parking Available Restaurant on Premises WiFi Cyclists welcome Families welcome Golfers welcome Walkers welcome Bikers welcome Film crew welcome Groups welcome Mountain Bikers welcome