Built around 1619 by Sir Baptist Jones, Bellaghy Bawn is a fortified house and bawn (the defensive wall surrounding an Irish tower house). What exists today is a mix of various building styles from different periods with the main house lived in until 1987. Wheelchair access is limited. No unaccompanied children under the age of 16.
Opens on the first Sunday of every month from 12:00 - 16:00