*Important notice: due to Covid-19 restrictions the house, shop and tea-room are currently closed. For the most up to date information please visit https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/castle-coole
If you are looking for stately grandeur then Castle Coole is a rare treat. Surrounded by its stunning landscape park on the edge of Enniskillen, this majestic 18th century home of the Earls of Belmore, designed by James Wyatt, was created to impress. The surrounding wooded landscape park sloping down to Lough Coole is ideal for long walks.
- One of Ireland's greatest neo-classical houses *house currently closed*
- Unusual servant's tunnel
- Historic landscape park, ideal for family walks
- Café open at weekends with a limited takeaway service.
- Dogs welcome on leads in grounds/garden only.
Directions from Town
Bus: Ulsterbus No. 261 between Belfast and Enniskillen, request stop at entrance gates.
Cycle: 1.5 miles from NCN route 91, signs from Lakeland Forum in Enniskillen.
Boat: Public jetty at Ardhowen Theatre opposite Estate gates.
Car: On A4, 1.5 miles from Enniskillen, on main Enniskillen to Belfast road.
Drive time: Enniskillen 5 minutes, Belfast 1.5 hours, Dublin 2.5 hours.
Grounds and toilets open. Take-away catering available at weekends. House, shop and café currently closed. Please visit website for details
Mon - Fri: 10:00 - 16:00
Sat - Sun: 10:00 - 17:00
Please note tickets must be booked in advance by 15:00 prior to the day of visit.
To book tickets visit https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/castle-coole/whats-on or call 0344 249 1895
• Adult non-member (18+) £5
• Child non-member (5-17yrs) £2.50
• Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £7.50
• Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £12.50