This Mother’s Day let Hastings Hotels take away the worry of how to spoil your mum with lots on the menu at the seven hotels across Northern Ireland including delightful lunches and Afternoon Teas.
Mother’s Day Lunch:
- Europa Hotel in Belfast – Table d’Hote lunch menu in the Causerie – £30 for adults with children’s menu available
- Everglades Hotel in Derry~Londonderry – Grand Buffet Lunch – £30 for adults and £16 for children
- Stormont Hotel in Belfast – Grand Buffet Lunch – £38 per person and £15 for children
- Ballygally Castle in Co Antrim – Grand Buffet Lunch – £35 for adults and £18 for children
- Slieve Donard Resort and Spa in Newcastle – Grand Buffet Lunch – £48 for adults and £25 for children or £30 for adults in the Percy French (kids menu will be available)
- Grand Central Hotel in Belfast – Seahorse a la carte menu – £50 for adults and £30 for children
- Culloden Estate and Spa in Belfast – 5-course table d’hote with a glass of Pink Champagne – £55 for adults and £25 for children in the Mitre Restaurant and a Buffet lunch in the Cultra Inn is £35 for adults and £20 for children
Mother’s Day Afternoon Tea on Saturday 30th and Sunday 31st March:
- Culloden Estate & Spa – £45 per person and includes a glass of Pink Champagne and ESPA gift
- Europa Hotel – £32 per person or £42 per person with glass of Prosecco
- Stormont Hotel – £22 per person or £32 person with glass of Pink Prosecco (also available Friday 29th March)
- Ballygally Castle – £28 person or £38 per person with glass of Prosecco
- Everglades Hotel – £24 per person with a gift for every mum (also available Monday 1st April)
- Slieve Donard Resort & Spa – £30 per person with a gift for every mum or £40 with a glass of Prosecco (only available Sunday 31st March)
- Grand Central Hotel – Observatory Afternoon Tea – £45 per person with a gift for every mum
And to show your mum just how much she means to you, a Hastings Hotels Gift Card is the perfect present as it can be spent in any of the seven hotels and redeemed against an indulgent Spa treatment, a delicious afternoon tea or a relaxing break away, there’s something to suit everyone and every budget which she can enjoy in the future.
For further information or to book Mother’s Day lunch in the hotel of your choice simply contact 028 9047 1066 or go to www.hastingshotels.com.