LOVE is in the air at Hastings Hotels this Valentine’s Day with a selection of luxurious overnight stays, romantic dinners and gifts that even cupid would fall in love with!
With the choice of seven luxurious hotels across Northern Ireland, there is something for everyone and all guests will receive one of the famous Hastings Love Ducks to take home.
Couples can choose from the following romantic overnight breaks from Thursday 13th February until Sunday 16th February:
- ‘Romance in the City’ at the Everglades Hotel in Derry~Londonderry from £140 per couple* includes a romantic meal for two in The Grill Restaurant and a glass of wine.
- ‘Room for Romance’ at the Stormont Hotel in Belfast from £160 per couple* includes a complimentary room upgrade to an Executive Room and romantic meal for two with a glass of Pink Fizz in La Scala Restaurant.
- ‘From the Heart’ at Ballygally Castle in Co Antrim from £180 per couple* includes a glass of Prosecco and romantic dinner for two in the Garden Restaurant.
- ‘Sweetheart Stays’ at the Europa Hotel in Belfast from £200 per couple* includes a complimentary room upgrade, Pink Fizz Cocktail on arrival and romantic meal for two in the Causerie Restaurant.
- ‘A Valentine’s Wish’ at the Slieve Donard Resort & Spa in Newcastle from £250 per couple* includes meal for two and a glass of Prosecco in the Oak Restaurant.
- ‘Lovin’ You – Seahorse Package’ at the Grand Central Hotel includes romantic 4-course evening meal and a glass of Pink Fizz in the Seahorse Restaurant or the
‘Higher Love – Observatory Package’ includes a complimentary room upgrade with guaranteed views, a reserved table in the stunning Observatory with a bottle of Bollinger and chocolate covered treats. Both packages are priced from £270 per couple*.
- ‘For My ‘Suite’ Heart’ at the Culloden Estate & Spa in Belfast from £350 per couple* includes an upgrade to a stunning suite and a romantic meal for two in Vespers with a glass of Champagne
Luxury extras are available at each hotel including Champagne and chocolates in your room on arrival or why not surprise your other half with a relaxing treatment in The Spa at Culloden or The Spa at Slieve Donard.
Delectable 4-course dinners are available at each of the hotels and for the perfect gift to show how much you love your other half, treat them to a Hastings Hotels Gift Card which can be used at any of the seven hotels and redeemed against an indulgent Spa treatment, a romantic dinner, a delightful afternoon tea or a relaxing break away. There’s something to suit everyone and every budget this Valentine’s day.
To book a romantic Valentine’s with Hastings Hotels simply contact 028 9047 1066 or visit www.hastingshotels.com
*Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply. Based on two people sharing.